American Architecture Awards

American Architecture Awards
 AN EXHIBITION AND DISTINGUISHED BUILDINGS AWARDS PROGRAM

 

2007

 

PROVINCETOWN ART ASSOCIATION AND MUSEUM


PROVINCETOWN ART ASSOCIATION AND MUSEUM

Provincetown, Massachusetts
Architects: Machado and Silvetti Associates
Client: Provincetown Art
Association and Museum
Contractor: Acella Construction (New Construction)
Contractor: Paul J. Rogan Co., Inc. (Renovation)
Landscape Architects: Michael Boucher Landscape Architecture


THE BRUNSON RESIDENTIAL LOFT CONDOMINIUMS | ORLEANS HOUSE | CHESAPEAKE BOATHOUSE | MARTHA'S VINEYARD HOUSE | THE KRESGE FOUNDATION HEADQUARTERS | HOUSE OF SWEDEN | MODAA MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT | HILL HOUSE | TYEE RIVER CABIN | DELTA SHELTER PREFABRICATED HOUSE | DESERT HOUSE | PRAGUE LIBRARY | FORNARINA | HOUSE AT THE SHAWAGUNKS | SEED HOUSE | ART HOUSE | HEIFER INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS | ART MUSEUM OF WESTERN VIRGINIA | PENN STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE | MISSISSIPPI LIBRARY COMMISSION | SANTA MONICA PUBLIC LIBRARY | APPLE STORE FIFTH AVENUE | FARRAR RESIDENCE | FACADE WEST 8TH STREET SUBWAY STATION | PRIZKER FAMILY CHILDREN ZOO AT LINCOLN PARK | SCOTT RESIDENCE | LOBLOLLY HOUSE | K LOFTS | THE GARY COMER YOUTH CENTER | WILTON PUBLIC LIBRARY | PROVINCETOWN ART ASSOCIATION AND MUSEUM | WAYNE LYMAN MORSE UNITED STATES COURTHOUSE | MISSION VALLEY EAST LIGHT RAIL TRANSIT PROJECT, SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY MULTIMODAL TRANSIT STATION | SLIDE LIBRARY, DEPARTMENT OF ART HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY | MONTAUK RESIDENCE

Main Page About the Museum
Board of Directors/Trustees and Museum Staff
Upcoming Events
Membership
American Architecture Good Design Awards Landmark Chicago
International Sculpture Park
Children of Chernobyl
Good Design Store
GOOD DESIGN® is a registered trademark of
The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design.
All information and images on this website may not be used
without the permission of The Chicago Athenaeum.
The GOOD DESIGN logo was designed by Mort Goldshall in 1950.
website © 2001  The Chicago Athenaeum